For international shipments, here's some information:
- Invoice with the cargo declaring Product Description, Value and Quantity;
- HS Code and Country of Origin.
Couriers (UPS / DHL / FEDEX):- The collection is get out at Be Global Fulfillment with the invoice attached;
- The courier does the entire customs clearance process;
- The cargo can be sent normally, where the importer will be notified to pay the import tax (if exist) or as DDP (Delivery Duties Paid), where the import tax will be charged to the Exporter;
- The cargo can be insured and the average cost is 1% of the declared cargo value.
Remember always ask your broker to check the documents =)