What is an ACH?
ACH is an electronic money transfer between banks that allows money to be pulled from an account or to be 'pushed' online to accounts at other banks. It is one of the main ways to send or receive money online.
Below, you will find the benefits on making this type of transfer such as time, fee, etc:
- The process takes up to 3 days.
- The only payment method is bank transfer.
- It is free of charge.
- Availability only locally/domestically.
- More secure, can be reverse or cancel.
What is a Wire transfer?
It is a money transfer that can be domestic/local from one US based bank account to another or international using swift/IBAN.
Below, you will find the benefits on making this type of transfer such as time, fee, etc.:
- Accreditation: Instant or next day.
- Payment options: bank transfer, debit card, credit card.
- Has additional cost. Globalfy $8USD sending and receiving.
- Can be domestic/local or international using swift/IBAN.
- Impossible to reverse.