The documents you need to apply are the following:
From the Business:
- US State Registration Number and Document
- EIN Letter (CP575 or 147C Forms)
- US business address (if you don’t have one, you can check Globalfy’s Virtual Address service)
- A valid website for your company (if you don't have one, you can inform the link for your business seller page/profile on Amazon, Shopify, Ebay, Etsy or similar; or you can also inform the link for your business page on social media, like on Linkedin or Instagram)
From the company's Beneficial Owners with 25% or more of participation:
- Valid passport photo or American Driver’s License (it has to be a photo of your passport and not a scan). State identification for US residents is also acceptable.
- If US resident, ITIN or SSN number
- An address verification document for the member's residential address issued in the last 6 months (accepted documents are: bank statement; phone, gas water or electricity bill)
Please remember that all Beneficial Owners that are listed in the State Documents with 25% or more of participation in the company must be listed in the application, and must present the above mentioned documents.
If a member has less than 25% of participation, he/she does not need to be listed in the application.
It's also important to note that no ITIN os SSN documents are necessary to open the account, however, if the member does have these documents, they must be informed.
If you do not have an ITIN or SSN number, remember to leave this field blank.
After you submit your application, please keep an eye on your email inbox!
Further documentation can be required during the process, such as invoices or contracts if you already have them, as well as detailed information about your business or types of products and services rendered.
We'll send all requests and information about your account via email.
Click here to register and submit your application: https://app.globalfy.com/register
** Important information:
- At the moment, we are working with companies on the segments of: ecommerce, technology or US stock market.